Sol Supplements Glycine 250g Bag
Grab your Purest Sol Supps Glycine (250g) SOURCED + MANUFACTURED in the USA.
DIRECT SHIPPING TO USA AND UK ONLY
FREE SHIPPING FOR USA
TO SHIP INTERNATIONALLY YOU CAN USE MYUS.com
Sol Glycine is the ONLY Glycine on the market made in the USA under the strictest purity tests!
- USP-NF Pharmaceutical grade glycine and 3rd party tested, FDA approved.
- This amino acid supplement enhances deep sleep, promotes growth hormone production, boosts protein synthesis, and as the simplest amino acid, is used for countless processes in the human body.
- Improve your rest and recovery, experience vivid dreams with homegrown Sol Supplements Glycine.
- Recommended Dose: 2-3 grams for beginners, increasing dose once you are used to it.
At Sol Supps, we recommend dissolving the glycine in camomile tea about an hour or so before bed for deeper, more quality sleep.
Want to know more about Glycine?
Glycine is sometimes called a semi-essential nutrient because it is made by the body, but not in sufficient quantities to supply various tissues (including bone, muscle, and skin) with what they need. Therefore, we need to get quite a bit of glycine from our diets to stay healthy.
If you are only eating majority muscle meat (which is most of us in the Western world) and not skin and tendons, then supplementing glycine can be the boost you need to supercharge your performance.
Glycine helps to make glutathione, a powerful antioxidant that helps protect your cells against oxidative damage (the cause of many diseases).
With low glycine, your body produces less glutathione, which negatively affects how your body handles oxidative stress - many people experience the clearing or improvement of migraines and seizures due to Glycine supplementation for this reason
Glycine is also one of three amino acids that your body uses to make a compound called creatine!
Benefits of Glycine PROVEN by Scientific Research:
Small amounts of glycine have been shown to dilate the microvessels in the brain by up to 250%
A shortage of glycine in the brain can negatively influence the brain neurochemistry, synthesis of collagen, RNA/DNA, porphyrins, and other important metabolites.
- Taking glycine before sleep improves sleep quality and sleep efficacy by shortening the time to fall asleep while increasing restorative, slow-wave deep sleep . After taking glycine for sleep, the following day subjects had lessened daytime sleepiness and improved performance of memory recognition tasks
Glycine helps improve REM sleep and decrease non-REM sleep
Glycine affects certain neuropeptides in the SCN (suprachiasmatic nucleus) in the region in the hippocampus which regulate the circadian rhythm
Specifically, glycine increases VIP, which is critical to the circadian rhythm.
Glycine stimulates the secretion of a gut hormone (glucagon) that helps insulin to remove glucose from circulation. Glycine helps patients with oxidative stress in the development of metabolic syndrome.
- The facts demonstrated that glycine is one of the stimulatory agents inducing the pituitary gland to secrete human Growth Hormone