| Sol Supplements Taurine is sourced from Poland, and made in the USA |
Taurine is an amino acid considered to be the second most abundant in the body's muscle tissue.
Taurine has been known to increase muscle mass + strength/power, reduce muscle damage caused by exercise, accelerate recovery between workouts and may also have an insulin-like effect in the body.
SERVING SIZE: 2 capsules (1,000mg)
SERVINGS PER BOTTLE: 30
The benefits of Taurine include:
Promotes brain health
- Supports memory and learning
- Maintains electrolyte balance
- Promotes testosterone
- Promotes nitric oxide production
- Supports production of liver bile
- Supports production of glycogen
- Promotes heart health
- Supports healthy blood levels
- Helps to generate and regulate nerve impulses
- Used in visual pathways, as well as the brain and nervous system, where it works together with glycine as a neurotransmitter
- Supporting enhanced feelings of well being
- Supporting attention and cognitive performance
TAURINE IN MUSCLES: Taurine is also the most abundant amino acid in Type II (fast twitch) muscle fibers; This has led to the implication that increasing taurine intake is especially important for athletes and people who have a high level of physical activity.
MORE TAURINE, MORE FORCE: Muscles high in Taurine content are able to produce more force, while muscles depleted in taurine produce less force. Taurine levels decrease with exercise, so replenishing Taurine by supplementation can restore muscle function to it's maximum output.
BOOSTS CELL VOLUME: Taurine can also act similarly to creatine in that it expands the body's cells by helping the muscle cell itself hold more water, thus increasing cell volume.
ABSORBED VIA SUPPS: In a study performed by Yatabe et al* it appears that oral supplementation of taurine was effective at maintaining proper levels of taurine in the body compared to other control groups.
LOWERS HEARTRATE: It was found that after Taurine supplementation, left ventricular contractility was increased thus lowering heart rates at sub-maximal intensities in endurance athletes.
HELPS HYPERTENSION: Kohashi et al noticed that 6 grams of taurine a day reduced systolic, diastolic, and mean blood pressure in subjects with hypertension
FEEL GOOD WITH TAURINE: Taurine has been advocated to enhance attention, cognitive performance, and feelings of well being.
All in all, Taurine is going to be a phenomenal supplement to increase your performance physically and mentally. We are confident that Sol Supps Taurine sourced from Poland will be a premium, absolutely powerful staple in your athletic performance stack.
- Yatabe Y, Miyakawa S, Miyazaki T, Matsuzaki Y, Ochiai N. Effects of taurine administration in rat skeletal muscles on exercise. J Orthop Sci. 2003; 8(3): 415-9.
- Kohashi, N., Katori, R. Decrease of urinary taurine in essential hypertension. Prog. Clin. Bio. Med. 1983. 125, 73
- Baum, M., Weib, M. The influence of a taurine-containing drink on cardiac parameters before and after exercise measured by echocardiography. Amino Acids. 2001. 20, 75.
- Bratman, Steven. Taurine. Natural Health Bible. 2000; 420-421
- Kleiner, S., Taurine. Power Eating. 2007. 179-180