Sol Supplements Magnesium
Sol Supplements Magnesium
SOL SUPPLEMENTS MAGNESIUM
SOURCED AND MADE IN THE USA
SOL SUPPS MAGNESIUM: an essential mineral involved in hundreds of reactions in the body, it is known as the ‘master stress mineral’ due to it helping to calm the body and mind overall. Sol Supps Magnesium is a blend of Magnesium Glycinate and Magnesium Taurate.
Magnesium has been found to help support:
- Regulating electrolytes balance in cells
- Converting food into energy in the body
- Deep, restorative sleep
- Creating new proteins from amino acids
- Contraction and relaxation of muscles
- Calming the nervous system
- Development of strong bone health
- Maintain healthy heart rhythm
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one serving (6 caps) with water or a meal, once daily or as directed by a physician.
Ingredients: Magnesium Taurate (3,000mg)
Magnesium Glycinate (2,000mg)
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule)
Total Elemental Magnesium Per Serving: 640mg
Serving Size: 6 capsules
Servings Per Bottle: 30
NOTE: Consider a half dose of magnesium (3 caps/ 320mg elemental magnesium) if you are just starting to take magnesium throughout the day. Large doses of magnesium can sometimes have a laxative effect.
MAGNESIUM FOR HEALTH AND HAPPINESS
- Magnesium is essential for the health of the heart and blood vessels, brain, bones, muscles, and lungs, and to support healthy blood sugar levels.
- Promotes bronchial relaxation
- It’s an essential mineral for electrical activity of the heart, which supports healthy heart rate and rhythm
- Helps relax smooth and skeletal muscle
- Promotes the dilation of blood vessels (vasodilation), which supports normal blood pressure and enhances blood flow
- Supports insulin sensitivity for healthy blood sugar
- Is a cofactor for enzymes involved in cellular energy production
- May help boost exercise performance and increase muscle mass
- Important for sleep as it regulates many neurotransmitters heavily involved in the process
- Important for maintaining bone health and protecting against bone loss
Magnesium is responsible for over 3700 enzymatic functions in the body. Humans have a little over 9,000 enzymes that run the body, so that breaks down to 42% of enzymes being magnesium dependent!
If you don't have enough magnesium, the body's processes slow down.
Oxidative stress is caused by a myriad of factors: nutritional deficiencies, environmental pollutants and toxins, psychological and emotional stress all drains magnesium and increases the "magnesium burn rate" (MBR); this is the speed at which we use up magnesium.
Magnesium is the buffer against these stressors. If humans need to support their repair processes better, then they will also burn through magnesium faster too. Certain heavy metals can compete and reduce the available magnesium too, effectively neutralizing our body's regenerative capacity.
It is indisputable that magnesium is the #1 mineral that decreases when we're stressed, followed by sodium and potassium. This is why electrolytes are so important - they also help maintain the electric charge (potential energy) of our bodies.
The current state of our overfarmed soil makes it nearly impossible to get enough magnesium from food. So, supplementation becomes necessary!
The forms of magnesium in Sol Supps Magnesium also support the ability for magnesium to be absorbed inside cells and available to mitochondria and DNA. In turn, mitochondrial biogenesis (the formation of new mitochondria) occurs - as well as more effective DNA repair. In fact, without magnesium, DNA repair enzymes cannot work.
Studies / References:
- Research Breakdown on Magnesium
- Enhancement of learning and memory by elevating brain magnesium
- Young adults with higher magnesium intake have lower risk of development of metabolic syndrome
- Pre-eclampsia and pre-term birth are associated with hypomagnesemia (low magnesium) in pregnancy
- Magnesium supplementation to prevent high blood pressure in pregnancy
- Oral magnesium supplementation in children with cystic fibrosis improves clinical and functional variables
- Current role of Magnesium in the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disorders
- Dietary Magnesium Is Positively Associated With Skeletal Muscle Power and Indices of Muscle Mass
- Magnesium supplementation improved alactic anaerobic metabolism, even though the players were not magnesium-deficient
- Magnesium supplementation seems to exert a protective effect on muscle damage
- Magnesium supplementation reduces CRP levels among individuals with inflammation
- Magnesium supplementation is effective in the prevention of dysmenorrhea, premenstrual syndrome, and menstrual migraine
- Association of magnesium intake with sleep duration and sleep quality